SED 6L6GC - High Performance Audio Beam Power Tetrode
The SED 6L6GC is a glass envelope beam-power tetrode intended for high-power audio amplifier service. Close manufacturing specification tolerances and improved processing provide improved reliability and superior sonic performance. The Svetlana 6L6GC is manufactured in the SED Spb factory in St Petersburg, Russia, and is designed to be a direct replacement for any 6L6 type.
The SED 6L6GC features:
- Design Construction based on the Sylvania 6L6GC/STR387
- Extra rugged construction for use in music amplifiers. Thick mica spacers and extra bracing reduce microphonic
effects and resist mechanical and thermal shocks.
- Increased peak cathode emission from new cathode materials.
- Gold-plated grid and extended processing and aging for stability and reliability.
- Tri-Plate anode for superior dissipation.
- Precise grid/screen alignment.
- Comprehensive static and audio amplifier testing before and after ageing.
- May be operated in inverted position.